It is true that...
- I lived in a Mongolian yurt.
- I love to dance.
- I taught winter survival skills at the South Pole.
- I saw Janis Joplin in concert in the fifth grade.
- I am a wannabe morning person.
- My senior project in college was a 1200 mile, 4 1/2 month,
solo traverse of Utah - hiking, rafting, kayaking and mountain biking.
- I traveled from the Arctic to the Antarctic in one season.
- I turned in my ice climbing gear for a town bike in the city.
I dare you to...
- Tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
- Learn something new, often.
- Be impeccable with your words.
- Say no to the things that do not serve you.
- Do something you are not good at and risk being embarrassed.
- Make a mistake and admit when you are wrong.
- Forgive someone you do not think you can.
- Do the right thing, always.